- Tectonic Plates around Japan 3D model
- 2011 Tohoku earthquake and tsunami 3D model
- Marine Micropaleontology, Volume 124, April 2016, Pages 75-94
CT data of a Radiolaria specimen is available.
- Tohoku University Museum e-Foram Stock
Click [go to Database] and [download MolcerFile] of each specimen.
Usage on web examples
3D-CT deep sea creatures (Japanese language only)
- Some factories of enterprises
- Tokyo University
- Kyoto University
- Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Tohoku University
- Osaka University
- Kyushu University
- Shinshu University
- Akita University
- Niigata University
- Shimane University
- Chuo University
- , etc.
Quotation by papers
- Iwasaki, S., et al. 2019, Micro‐CT Scanning of Tests of Three Planktic Foraminiferal Species to Clarify Dissolution Process and Progress. Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems, 20(12), 6051-6065.
Okanishi, M., Fujita, T., Maekawa, Y., Sasaki, T., 2017, Non-destructive morphological observations of the fleshy brittle star, Asteronyx loveni using micro-computed tomography (Echinodermata, Ophiuroidea, Euryalida). ZooKeys, 663, 1-19.
- Satria, R., et al. 2016, Description of the first Oriental species of the ant genus Xymmer (Hymenoptera: Formicidae: Amblyoponinae). Zootaxa, 4168(1), 141-150.
Ikenoue, T., Bjørklund, K.R., Dumitrica, P., Krabberød, A.K., Kimoto, K., Matsuno, K., Harada, N., 2016, Two new living Entactinaria (Radiolaria) species from the Arctic province: Joergensenium arcticum n. sp. and Joergensenium clevei n. sp.. Marine Micropaleontology, 124, 75-94.
Inoue, S. and Kondo, S., 2016, Suture pattern formation in ammonites and the unknown rear mantle structure. Scientific Reports, 6:33689.
Iwasaki, S., Kimoto, K., Sasaki, O., Kano, H., Honda, M.C. and Okazaki, Y., 2015, Observation of the dissolution process of Globigerina bulloides tests (planktic foraminifera) by X-ray microcomputed tomography. Paleoceanography, 30, 317–331.
Tanaka, G., Hou, X., Ma, X., Edgecombe, G. D., Strausfeld, N. J., 2013, Chelicerate neural ground pattern in a Cambrian great appendage arthropod. Nature, 502, 364-367.
White Rabbit Corp. – English Top Page
Molcer Plus--3D image visualization and processing software
Reconstruct 3D models from sectional image sequences produced by X-ray CT or MRI. Easy to see surface / section / internal structure of data. It also implements ultrafast arithmetic operation by GPGPU.
Various measuring / analyzing methods are available. As well as processing / trimming / filtering / polygon reduction. Useful for 3D printing.